-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Namens Chip Hood
Verzonden: maandag 19 februari 2007 14:33
Aan: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Onderwerp: [Elecraft] building a K-2 compared to HW-9

I am trying to get a feel for the difficulty to build a K-2 (w/SSB and
tuner options) compared to a Heathkit HW-9:  difficulty, time to
complete, troubleshooting, etc.

My last kit was a good while back - an HW-9 with band pack.  I'd like to
build the K-2 myself but don't want to bite off more than I can handle
or have time to complete.

Thanks for any input.

73,  KM4AF -- Chip