-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jeff Kinzli N6GQ
Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2007 7:22 PM
To: Elecraft Mail Posting
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Question from a newbie

I have a K2 with DSP, and just last weekend added the KNB2 to the mix.

So far, for the noise I have here, the DSP denoiser works much better
than the KNB2. I've just been switching it in and out to see what
affect it has, and so far haven't found much noise that it removes.

I'm in a relatively quiet place though, so that might be it.

As Bob said, it's cheap, and it's a kit you can build and install in
about an hour or two, so why not!? :)

73,

Jeff N6GQ