with the FCC becoming more and more deaf to our pleas to fix broken powerlines and the like ; wouldn't it be great for somebody ( hello Larry LP & Jack PAN) to make a NB widget hat was tunable width /depth and whatever parameters are needed...maybe using his PAN box to examine the junk ???
I know that the scopes on icoms can tell a bunch abt the pulse junk.

AND the NB in the K2 still amazes me ...  how well it does.

bill