From: Dave Van Wallaghen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2007 11:34 AM
To: 'KJ3D'
Subject: RE: [Elecraft] posting style

Tom,

Not sure if this is the same problem I had or not, but make sure your email
editor is set for text only for submitting to the list. I had mine defaulted
to HTML and any time I composed a new message and submitted it to the list,
it was rejected. Although, I think I got a message stating so.

If you reply to the list, the email editor defaults to whatever the
originating post was composed with, which is why replies worked for me and
not new submittals.

73,
Dave
W8FGU