Don,

It's possible that we'll rewrite the K3 Downloader software application in VB6, etc., so that .NET won't be needed. The only reason we use .NET now is that I'm a C programmer, and the quickest way for me to get the downloader working was to use Microsoft's C# programming environment.

In fact I hope to turn the downloader project in its entirety over to someone else ;) Want to write some VB6 code?

73,
Wayne
N6KR