Bob, you have made a very good point. There are a
great many folks out there with older machines. Many
are still using dial-up internet access. Using the
.NET framework for a relatively simple application
like this would be superfluous. Downloading the .NET
framework would be a major problem for many. A small
executable that can be quickly and easily downloaded
is key.

-David, W4SMT