This brings up an interesting question in my  mind.  I have noticed in many
flash upgrades for computer bios that the  upgrades often involve changes that
I would not necessarily want to make to the  BIOS. Some manufacturers would
require (force) the change if you wanted to  install any version of the flash
BIOS - not allow you to skip versions.

Will the K3 version changes support retrograde installation ( I would
imagine that is supported by a clean refresh ) will version  .x3  automatically
include version .x2 if you are currently running .x1? Or, will  there be any
selective process that will allow the operator to not install some  changes?
If my
guess is not too far off, all versions will be sequential  and any "opt out"
would require turning a feature 'off' or 'on' manually after  the version
upgrade.

AL WA6VNN