If there was a kit option to wind your own toroids I'd have gone for
it! There isn't much skill involved in stuffing boards with parts and
soldering them. Winding toroids is one area of kit building that
demands a bit of craftsmanship. I really can't understand why people
who like building so dislike that part of it.

--
Julian, G4ILO K2 s/n: 392  K3 s/n: ???
G4ILO's Shack: www.g4ilo.com