And harder to use - I bought the K3 because I find accessing all functions
via a menu (on my FT-857) to be prohibitive.
I was looking at the FT-2000 and almost ready to buy and then there was this
announcement .....

On 6/9/07 17:07, "JT Croteau" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent:

--
Mathematics is the language with which God has written the universe.
-Galileo Galilei, physicist and astronomer (1564-1642)