Charles Harpole wrote:

I guess some folks' fun looks like work to me.

Yep. :-) And that's what makes life so interesting. If it weren't for this kind of diversity, what a very boring thing life would be!

Personally, I really understand Charles' point of view, and I think he makes a good point -- which I'm certain Eric and Wayne thought long and hard about, as the K3 design model began to evolve toward a top-of-the-market, competition-grade, non-kit transceiver. For some, this might translate into a greater level of impatience than for others. (Not for me.) No big deal either way; it'll be out when it's out. At the end of the day, it's the performance on the air that will tell the tale. :-)

Bill / W5WVO