That is one of the great things about our hobby, there is
surely something for everyone.

As long as others don't object about someone else's
favorite thing, its great.

I don't get into contests, but I don't mind the guys that do
taking over the bands from time to time.

I hope they don't mind me getting on AM once and a while
on uncrowded bands, using my home brew tube stations.

Sure is a lot to do on ham radio though, all the modes,
all the frequencies, computer stuff, satellite, fm repeater,
cw, home brew, vintage, contests, dx, rag chewing, nets, qrp,
kit building, really, what other hobby has so much...

Brett
N2DTS