I had a fun kind of ribbing exchange with Eric  and Wayne at Dayton
complaining about the small knobs (particularly on the  second VFO).  They seem
tiny
compared to the Orion or the FT-1000x.   The largest knob is about as big as
the
small one on the Yaesu.  In the old  days you needed a big knob for fine
tuning.  Now, you just change the  tuning rate for the encoder and away you go.
truly believe it is one of  those things you will "get used to."

Eric and Wayne are very proud of  the way they have condensed the K3 and they
should be.  I wouldn't hold out  any hope for a LARGE PRINT edition with a
bigger box, larger knobs and more  space between the buttons although it seems
it would be easy enough to do.

Craig "Buck"
k4ia
Fredericksburg, Virginia USA