Darwin, Keith wrote:
What is the biggest antenna you've ever used?

A few years back I was active member in a local ham club which held its meetings at the old MARS station at Fort Monmouth, NJ., (K2USA) A couple of times we connected my K2 to the full size rhombic. Even on 40m ssb we were getting 20-30 over 9 reports from Europe with my power set at 10 watts....worked even better on cw at 5 watts. The antenna makes a big difference.

Rich  k2cpe
K2  1102