In a recent message "David Ferrington, M0XDF" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
Just looking over my K3, the front panel assy. says 'Band Limit: USA'
Obviously I what to be able to use UK limits, so does anyone know how to
open this rig up.

David - The bands for Region 2 are wider than those for Region 1, so if you have got the USA Band Limit all you need to watch is transmitting outside the UK bands. I am assured by Eric, or was it Wayne, that the different channels for UK 5MHz permit holders will be unaffected. "Opening" the rig up, as you put it, would be unwise as it would enable you to operate high power CB. Now you wouldn't want to do that, would you?

73

David G4DMP