Thanks, the difference was kindly pointed out to me in another post, so my
fears were unfounded.
On the transmitting out-of-band side of things - no problems, I have a brain
that passed the full license, it knows were not to go!

On 18/12/07 22:51, "David Pratt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent:

--
I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am
not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.