> None of those things helps. I can reduce my LINE OUT gain to
> 1 and still see the 3rd harmonic easily on the waterfall. I've
> had many rigs and this is the first to do this.

Turn on the ACG and make sure the audio level from your Line
Out does not exceed .7V RMS.  As long as the AGC is on, I can
turn my Line Out to 100 and not see any "ghost" except the 3rd
harmonic on the waterfall in Digipan.  An AF spectrum analyzer
shows the 3rd Harmonic about -50 dB and others below that.

If you insist on running with AGC off or low values of SGC SLP,
TURN DOWN the RF gain to keep from overdriving the Line Out amp
and transformers.

Any reasonable soundcard should operate very happily with
200 to 500 mV RMS - well within the linear capability of the