On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 13:59:09 +0000, you wrote:

Right you are Charles.

The ridiculous use of that band for a DXpedition could very likely cause USA
amateurs to lose the use of it.  It took much negation with the military and
other users of that band to convince them we wouldn't interfere with them.

They very well may now say, "We told you so!", and ask the FCC to revoke our
privileges on that band.

N5GE