I can just confirm that after 4 hours job on kitchen table without any complication I have new KRX3 module inside, calibrated and with all filters I ordered for it. Also DSP f/w loaded, simply finished. There was no horror scenario, board fitted inside correctly, no need to modify R91 etc.... Also having version without nylon standoff for main DSP but suppose it is used as mechanical support only to avoid touching boards or some long leads problems which is not my case. There are basically three main "actions" as KSYN and SUB I/O boards and AUX ant cable install, then Front panel DSP addition and KRX module itself - you can plan and study all from manuals just before and ask for anything unclear, really there is no trap or hidden beast inside :-)

Dissasembly/assembly of DSP BD and Front panel was not done first time here so maybe I am little bit more experienced but really no problem. The more iportant challenge was to fasten AUX ANT Bnc and organize coax cables around PLL...

Now connecting antenna and will test split on VK9WDX on 30m :-)

GL to all K3 builders,
thanks to Elecraft and
73!
Lexa, OK1DST