Well, difficult for me to tell, since I don't have a great 6m ant., but I think about par with 857 - a good many people on here have said is quiet deaf. I have the KXV3 since I also have the XV144 - which I'll get around to building sometime!
--
Study without desire spoils the memory, and it retains nothing that it takes in. -- Leonardo da Vinci