Tonight I was on 40 PSK31 using DATA A. At one point I was wondering why in
the world I wasn't getting enought power out. It turned out I had clicked on
a different frequency in the waterfall! Clearing the TX equalizer fixed the
problem. This is not the first time this has happened to me. Then when I
want to use phone I have to input 8 settings for the equalizer again. It
would be great if the TX equalizer could have separate settings per mode,
but I would be happy if just the equalizer were bypassed in DATA A. I think
something along these lines should be a high priority.

73, Erik K7TV