K7TV wrote:

> Tonight I was on 40 PSK31 using DATA A. At one point I was wondering why
> in the world I wasn't getting enought power out. It turned out I had
> clicked on a different frequency in the waterfall! Clearing the TX
> equalizer fixed the problem. This is not the first time this has happened
> to me. Then when I want to use phone I have to input 8 settings for the
> equalizer again. It would be great if the TX equalizer could have separate
> settings per mode, but I would be happy if just the equalizer were
> bypassed in DATA A. I think something along these lines should be a high
> priority.

Agreed. It might actually be more useful if the equalizer was bypassed when
LINE IN is used, rather than by mode. It could also be useful to have
separate EQ settings for the front MIC socket and the rear. (I'm thinking
that people might use a computer headset mic in the rear socket, which needs
different EQ settings from the mic plugged in the front.)

-----
Julian, G4ILO. K2 #392  K3 #222.
http://www.g4ilo.com/ G4ILO's Shack   http://www.ham-directory.com/ Ham
Directory    http://www.g4ilo.com/kcomm.html KComm for Elecraft K2 and K3