Cc: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2008 12:10 PM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 TX equalizer messes up PSK

You are right, Julian.

So what about to keep SSB FP MIc/SSB RP Mic/AM FP Mic/AM RP Mic/FM FP
MIc/FM/RP Mic as "independent modes" keeping their own TX/RX EQ Settings?
So yes, let´s have 10 EQ pre-sets and make table of possible "modes"
to keep information about EQ pre-set. There is no need to limit "mode"
only to CW/AM/FM/SSB - there are possible some more precious like Rear
or Front panel Mic used etc...why not.
Any other idea?

73!
L. -dst-