...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 19:07:12 -0800From: k...@swbell.netto:
elecr...@mailman.qth.netsubject: [Elecraft] OT Slightly: PC Board Recovery
-Plated Through Holes

I was putting together a kit this evening (non Elecraft) and discovered I was
using the wrong instruction sheet version to the parts and board I was using.
(Always check your parts before beginning - which I did not)  I had to putt
about 10 resistors of the board.  They are plated through holes.  I did not
have a vacuum desoldering station...so I have to think of somethingto get the
solder out of the holes.  A small drill?  Anyone has some comments?Lee Buller -
K0WA"Embarrased to say the least"In our day and age it seems that Common Sense
is in short supply. If you don't have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense
and use it. If you can't find any Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who
has some Common Sense. Is Common Sense divine?