> When I could get one letter and had one or two people calling it was
> fine.
> When 5 or more the signals all were the same strength....

I'll discuss this with Lyle, KK7P (our DSP engineer). I don't think
this has anything to do with "desensing" if a narrow filter is being
used. I can't imaging what might cause it with lower-level signals. The
ADC has plenty of resolution, and the DSP has plenty of horsepower, so
there should be no difficulty in separating out multiple stations in
close proximity.

There are only two things I can think of: the AGC may be set too
"flat", or, if a speaker is being used at moderate to high output, that
perhaps the RFC47 mod hasn't been done (on the RF board). In any case,
we'll look into it.

tnx
Wayne
N6KR