Not today... but give it a couple years. There is a lot of R&D being
poured into this by a number of competing chip manufacturers. Even if
the next batch of designs falls a little short, an all digital design
with BDR close to the best conventional designs would probably enjoy a
very substantial market.

73,
Larry N8LP