Well we are now past the latest shipping estimate with no additional news.  I
am strongly considering canceling my W2 order and going with a different
high end meter.  I want the W2 because it matches my K3 but I'm really tired
of waiting and getting little or no realistic shipping date news.

73 Bill nz0t