Gary,

The fact that the antenna SWR is low on TX only rules out the antenna
and feedline.  If there are any relays in the path (such as an amplifier
T/R relay), the TX will be through a different set of contacts than RX.
Physically remove the amplifier from the picture (re-route the coax) -
if the problem is cured, the amp relay is at fault, bt if it persists,
then the K3 is to blame.

73,
Don W3FPR