  From: Eric Swartz -WA6HHQ, Elecraft [via Elecraft]
  To: NZ0T
  Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2009 11:32 AM
  Subject: Re: W2 Manuals

  We finally received the proper cores from the vendor for our first batch
  of W2s and we are assembling and testing them now. The first ones will
  be shipping this week.

  (As noted on our shipping status page, we were blind sided by Fairrite
  when they shipped a large batch of defective -61 material cores to us..)

  I'll get the W2 manual up on the web page later today

  73, Eric   WA6HHQ
  ----

  NZ0T wrote:

  > Well we are now past the latest shipping estimate with no additional news.
  > am strongly considering canceling my W2 order and going with a different
  > high end meter.  I want the W2 because it matches my K3 but I'm really
tired
  > of waiting and getting little or no realistic shipping date news.
  >
  > 73 Bill nz0t
  >
  > Phillip Buckholdt-2 wrote:
  >
  >>      Any chance the manuals for the W-2 will be placed on the web site
  >> soon
  >> ?
  >>      Like to read them over several times before the product gets here.  I
  >> had a pacemaker implant last week and sorta trapped in the house for a
  >> week
  >> and a half. Can't drive.
  >>
  >>      Phil K8MBY

  >> Post: mailto:[hidden email]