We finally received the proper cores from the vendor for our first batch
of W2s and we are assembling and testing them now. The first ones will
be shipping this week.

(As noted on our shipping status page, we were blind sided by Fairrite
when they shipped a large batch of defective -61 material cores to us..)

I'll get the W2 manual up on the web page later today

73, Eric   WA6HHQ
----