Why do you still have both?  The K2 is my main station rig.  I recently
considered buying a K3 and even went to the Elecraft web site to order it.
 Each time I backed off so that I could think more about it.  In the end, I
decided to add a couple of options to my K2.  I could still order a K3 if I
want but, I'm afraid my K2 would just sit and gather dust.  I don't want to
sell it after spending all that time putting it together including the
options.  I see comments that the reciever is so much better on the K3
compared to the K2.  How much better?  I don't know of anyone that has a K3 to
listen to.  I've watched and listened to the Youtube videos but, the sound is
only as good as my pc speakers and the camera that recorded it so, that's not
much to go by.  The specs look better on the K3 compared to the K2 but, not by
much.  For the kind of operating I do, the K2 is great.  The K3 is always
there in the back of my mind, though.  In some respects, the K3 really sucks!
;-)

Gary, N7THS