I have both K2 and K3. Although the K3 is my main station i am not
considering to sell my K2 at all. Like Julian said, it is a home build rig
and I am proud to have it.  I once had a HW8 and sold it. Now feel sorry for
doing so.  I think when i should sell my K2 i will regret it in the near
future. So...I keep both.
Dick PA3CW