Here's yet another solution.

I have the M1 - M4 per-band memories set up as follows for each ham
band:

M1 - Mode=CW, Freq = beginning of CW segment.
M2 - Mode=CW, Freq = end of CW segment.
M3 - Mode=USB or LSB, depending on the band, Freq = beginning of the
phone segment.
M4 - Mode=USB or LSB, depending on the namd, Freq = end of the phone
segment.

Then, when I've been tuning around the SWL bands and pressing BAND UP/
DN takes me someplace unexpected, I just hit M>V and any of the M1-M4
buttons and I'm back in the ham band.

73
--
Joe KB8AP