  From: David Gilbert
  To: Steve Ellington
  Cc: Joe Planisky ; Elecraft Reflector
  Sent: Sunday, November 15, 2009 11:07 PM
  Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 Firmware Req for SWL band and Using Memories

  Yes, that's exactly what you're supposed to do.  Reread KB8AP's chart below
for your answer.  You're simply glued into thinking that "30m" somehow means
10.100 MHz to 10.150 MHz.  It doesn't.  And it never will unless you want
Elecraft to do one of two things:

  a.  disable general coverage tuning on the K3

  b.  create a whole bunch of other "bands" to step through that includes all
the segments between the ham bands.

  Dave   AB7E

  Steve Ellington wrote:
You key in 9.5mhz and somehow you are supposed
to know you are on 30m?