I don't know if my experience was unique, but I
decided on the kit, and did, indeed, find that
assembly went smoothly in the usually stated
10-12 hours.  However, I was so struck by how
precisely everything went together (almost like a
puzzle), that I subsequently felt anxious about trying to undo anything.

Dick, KA1SA #911