We are considering a K3 for our clubstation where 2m and 70 cm is important.
Therefore I have some questions which I haven't been able to find answers to
by searching the lists.

1. Are the external (K144XV, 25 W) and internal (XV144, 10 W) 2m
transverters identical with respect to receiver specs?

2. Is there a schematic on the web for the internal 2m transceiver, XV144?

3. If we want also to run an K432XV do we still have a choice between
running an internal or an external 2m transverters?

4. IF the K3 has two receivers, can one listen on 2 m and the other on 70
cm?

Thanks,

-----
Sverre, LA3ZA