Thanks, I don't actually know about the vent holes - I haven't done an
inventory of it yet and I've had it since I got the K3 - talk about not having
time!

Don't suppose you have an K144XV to compare against?
--
Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of
hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo,