That blog seems to be "The world revolves around Flex". Beyond the dig on the
P3, there was the dig on the Yaesu FT5000. "Ho HUM"? Now that's the way to
judge a radio.

I guess we don't have to see a P3 up close to know that the screen doesn't
look as good as a 40" monitor. :>) The point of the P3 is portabilty, not
watching BluRay movies.

As for the FT5000, it looks like the best radio Yaesu has come out with for
a long time. Using the 9mHz first IF with narrow roofing filters, it will
probably be up there with the top receivers in blocking. It also has lots of
buttons and knobs for those that want them. If I had lots of money, and
there was no K3, I would probably replace the Mark-V with one.

The Flex-5000a is a fine radio, other then issues with CW, but I wouldn't
want to be married to PowerSDR.

I still like knobs, and when PowerSDR-IF is running to use the pandapter, I
still spin the knobs on the K3, and avoid that mouse. :>)

Some hams seem to think the only good radio is the one they have. In
reality, there are lots of good radios.

Well I have a K3 and it is the best....... well I will not go there. :>)