Good Evening,
   After a day of warm weather we were plunged back into rain and cold.  Highs
in the low to mid-50s again and lows near freezing.  I let the fire die for two
days but made sure to split wood for the future.  Now it is burning.  I don't
think it will snow again but it is a close thing.  Rain and wind have been
heavy but the plants are greening up nicely.  Spring is very slow here.  In
another two months or so it may get to the dry season but right now that is
only a dream.
   Propagation has been less than optimal on twenty meters.  After another
extended period of quiescence the sun has developed a new spot.  I was
beginning to wonder after 12 days of quiet whether it has ceased its awakening.
 Hopefully a few ions will filter through space and impinge upon the Heaviside
layer.  Forty meters was viable Thursday night nor was it quiet.  Hopefully
both bands will be better tomorrow.

Please join us tomorrow afternoon and evening.

1) Hail signs  (first letter or two of the suffix of your call)
2) NCS help  (as well as QSP/QNP <relay> help)

Sunday 2200z (Sunday 3 PM PDT) 14050 kHz
Monday 0000z (Sunday 5 PM PDT)  7045 kHz

   Stay well,
      Kevin.  KD5ONS

-