Good Afternoon,
   I am not sure how big a contest WPX is this year but if I can find a spot I
will call the twenty meter net.  If I cannot find a clear frequency then wait
around for the forty meter net.  The sun is coming alive plus the ionosphere
has taken the seasonal dip allowing a solar steam to slip in.  Aurora may
blossom tonight for those of you in the near the northern magnetic pole.  I
guess the same is true at the antipodes but there are not nearly as many folks
down there ;)
   It has warmed up just a bit.  Temperatures are in the low 60s but the
forecast is for hot weather (above 70 degrees).  I have seen two days of 70
degrees forecast for the coming week.  It will be nice to have the windows open
again.  It will also give me a chance to cut some wood for the next cold snap.
Hopefully I can get ahead far enough to have wood for next winter.  The black
flies have ceased biting so much.  Soon they should be gone for the year.  On
my hike today I found some tiny dogwood trees on the property.  Only six inches
tall with one blossom stuck on the very tip.  I need to mark them so I can
transplant them around the place.

Please join us tomorrow afternoon and evening.

1) Hail signs  (first letter or two of the suffix of your call)
2) NCS help  (as well as QSP/QNP <relay> help)

Sunday 2200z (Sunday 3 PM PDT) 14050 kHz
Monday 0000z (Sunday 5 PM PDT)  7045 kHz

   Stay well,
      Kevin.  KD5ONS

-