>  Before committing to a new framework like Elm, one would first like to
> know that it can be scaled, how it can be, what will be necessary to
> refactor code to make it scalable and what pitfalls one could have avoided
> in the first place that may become big problems later. I feel more
> comfortable about the start simple approach once I've got that figured out.

So...it's super nice and scalable.  Use us as arguments from authority (not
that I'm a huge authority on this or anything, but I've built enough large
systems (billions of dollars in transactions per year, etc) in other
languages and done enough elm that I'm entirely convinced.  The problem
stems from people *really* wanting to invent a problem before they've hit
it.  I did it too early on in Elm.  And I was mad when I got responses like
this.

Then I breathed a bit and though "huh these people have been doing it for a
while, why don't I just take their advice and see how it goes".  And it was
glorious.

-Josh