Am 06.06.24 um 08:20 Uhr schrieb Visuwesh:
> Thanks for the analysis.  Given that Alan says GNUStep cannot handle
> non-text clipboard items, I cannot propose anything myself.  It would be
> nice if a Mac user can write a report and send it to the Emacs
> developers.  Perhaps Juergen can do it?

Of course, I /could/ do this, but given the fact that you have already
found out about /some/ internals wouldn't it be better a macOS/NextStep
developer would look into this in the first place and hence write the
report with some somre insight?

> There was a bug report about yank-media failing in Mac yesterday or
> thereabouts so I think the clipboard situation in Mac has a lot to
> improve.  Hopefully with Org's yank-media support the situation will
> improve.

This was the other report yesterday:

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-gnu-emacs/2024-06/msg00015.html
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-gnu-emacs/2024-06/msg00017.html