Juergen Fenn <jf...@gmx.net> writes:

> Am 06.06.24 um 08:20 Uhr schrieb Visuwesh:
>> Thanks for the analysis.  Given that Alan says GNUStep cannot handle
>> non-text clipboard items, I cannot propose anything myself.  It would be
>> nice if a Mac user can write a report and send it to the Emacs
>> developers.  Perhaps Juergen can do it?
>
> Of course, I /could/ do this, but given the fact that you have already
> found out about /some/ internals wouldn't it be better a macOS/NextStep
> developer would look into this in the first place and hence write the
> report with some somre insight?

Unfortunately, there are no MacOS developers among Org mode maintainers.
I personally do not even have access to MacOS for testing.

Since you at least can test things on MacOS, it would be helpful if you
can create the recipe suitable for Emacs devs to reproduce the
problem. They may also ask extra information from your MacOS.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,