Bastien,

My name is Waldemar, and I am the current maintainer of the org-ruby gem.
It looks like thanks to you (and many others who reported this)
github/markup was updated so that it uses the 0.7.0 org-ruby version of the
gem!
https://github.com/github/markup/commit/b0144938d42c4e0b0f308c4e9cb1e5a23c155c72

I know that org-ruby html export implementation is far from perfect, but
this will improve some things until a better solution that fits Github
backed is build. For example, syntax highlighting #+begin_src blocks
through Pygments should be available in Github with this release (in
theory).

Thanks a lot!

- Wally