Pavel
I am a French translator. Nice work Pavel. Choosing asciidoc looks good
to me, John T. has already explored this possibility long ago. The
process of renaming fichiers_fr.* was created by Jeff to simplify my
translation work. I can not thank him enough! Now, pass the French
documentation in their own directory is a good idea. I think we should
keep the two forms, *. html and *. pdf are complementary.

Francis