Hi guys,

 A while ago ( se :
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.linux.distributions.emc.devel/3470 )
, I asked about emc2 and RT-Preempt ...

 I got some patches, ( thsnks ! ) , which almost applied cleanly ... (
against latest ) ..

 Would it be ok to apply some patches since it would be nice tho have
the build system, and the configuration option of RT-Preempt atleas in
the developement branch.

 It builds , and I can run some simulation in RT-Preempt, but I
haven't gotten to do some hardware testing yet.

 The time is quite nice now, since linux 3.0 is missing the BKL and
more realtime stuff is on it's way.

 What I really want to say is that it would be convienient for me :-D
, but also nice to have, and it doesn't interfer with anything ...

 In other words , if it builds and runs, where should we stick it ?

 / regards, Lars Segerlund.