Il giorno lun, 12/12/2011 alle 12.12 +0000, andy pugh ha scritto:
> On 12 December 2011 12:00, Spiderdab <77...@tiscali.it> wrote:
>
> > So, apart from controlling that joint speed isn't violated into traj
> > planner, i think there's an error into the code that should be fixed to
> > make traj_max_vel work also on manual jog.
>
> Generally speaking, users of machine tools want to be able to jog to a
> position as fast as possible, and it makes sense to limit jogging only
> to joint limitations.
>
> I think that your requirements are different because what you have is
> not a machine tool.
>
> How much do you use the machine in "free flying" mode, and how much
> time is spent running G-code?

Good question.
the 'show' of course is made by running g-code, so for that i'm ok. But
i need manual jogging to sign positions, understand movements, playing
preliminar movements.
Of course it's logic, and makes sense to limit jogging to joint max
speed, but in this case i can set joint_max_speed (and joint-jog) to
4000 mm/s i.e., then if i set axis-max-speed to 500 mm/s i don't
understand why speed can grow to 1.732* (866 mm/s +-) if i jog into the
diagonal of the three axis! I'm just talking about logics.
Let's say my machine is a robot-arm with 6 dof, it's the same. if for
some reason i need to manual jog the X axis, and then XY axis together,
i do want that tooltip speed remains the same.

Learn Windows Azure Live!  Tuesday, Dec 13, 2011