Il giorno lun, 12/12/2011 alle 12.52 +0000, andy pugh ha scritto:
> On 12 December 2011 12:44, Spiderdab <77...@tiscali.it> wrote:
>
> > Let's say my machine is a robot-arm with 6 dof, it's the same. if for
> > some reason i need to manual jog the X axis, and then XY axis together,
> > i do want that tooltip speed remains the same.
>
> Whereas if I am moving my milling table back to the centre after
> homing, I _don't_ want the X to slow down if I am moving the Y too.

it makes sense too. But maybe that's just the case of a carthesian
machine, so with a configuration in which i can work in joint mode. So,
_maybe_ it should be that into joint mode every joint goes with its
max_vel, instead into world mode traj_max_velocity rules over all (being
always lower or equal to every max-joint-vel.

> So, the first task would be to work out how the code can work out
> which behaviour the operator wants.

Davide.

Learn Windows Azure Live!  Tuesday, Dec 13, 2011