On Sun, Jan 8, 2012 at 11:14 PM, andy pugh <bodge...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Am I right in thinking that you are using your own custom firmware on the
> 7i43?

You are right.

> Does the 7i43 work through the mesa_hostmot2 HAL driver, or do you
> connect at a different point in the data flow?

We have developed a specific protocol, WOU (Wishbone Over USB), for FTDI
device.
The host side implementation is named as "libwou". It's source code is at:
http://github.com/artek/libwou

> > The experimental source code is at:
> > http://github.com/artek/emc2
>
> I have had a look, but I don't see where your new stuff is. Can you
> point me in the right direction?

The interface for EMC2 and WOU is here:
http://github.com/artek/emc2/blob/master/src/hal/components/wou_stepgen.c

Yishin