On Fri, Mar 08, 2013 at 06:09:49PM -0500, Eric Keller wrote:
> wouldn't de-Cornerizing have to happen regardless?  He did contribute quite
> a bit before the schism.

That's a good question.  If one assumes this is the only or one of
very few obstacles to relicensing, maybe it's not premature.

If one assumes this is only one of many obstacles that will turn out
to make it impractical or impossible to ever relicense at all, then
it's silly to worry about "de-Cornerizing".

I guess I am wondering which set of assumptions is more likely to be
correct, and I'm looking for evidence about that.

Chris