On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 6:30 PM, Chris Radek <ch...@timeguy.com> wrote:

> If one assumes this is only one of many obstacles that will turn out
> to make it impractical or impossible to ever relicense at all, then
> it's silly to worry about "de-Cornerizing".

Yes, that's a good point.  Not sure how to proceed on that.  I do think
it's likely that PC is the main stumbling block, but it is likely that
there are others that have contributed and disappeared.

I vaguely remember some sort of scrub in the not too distant past.  There
was a list of people that have put their name in files posted in the last
year or so and I thought they were contacted.

Now I'm babbling